- What is your hometown? Goffstown, NH
- What brought you to DPT? I had stopped making my health and fitness a priority and was ready to do that again.
- How long have you been training with us? Almost a year and a half!
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’m a Business Intelligence Analyst (sounds super smart right?!) I have my amazing bf Jeff who works out with me and I’m helping to raise his three kids!
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I’m half Egyptian
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I think dumbbell presses because I can easily measure the progress I’ve made since I started.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Being able to actually do full body pushups! I could never do them before.
- What inspires and motivates you? Getting back to feeling healthy and fit and good about myself motivates me to keep coming to this awesome gym! And my sister Karissa inspires me because she goes all out every single workout. She is so strong!
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? The trainers and the people make this place (shout out to my 6:30am crew!) and the fact that you’re doing something to help yourself is a bonus!
Skip to content