- What is your hometown? – Manchester, MA
- What brought you to DPT? – I got plantar fasciitis and couldn’t run for several months and needed something to keep me sane. I saw DPT on FB and decided to sign up for one of the specials and fell in lurve.
- How long have you been training with us? – Jan 2017
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) – I take care of my rabbit, Skillet. He’s extremely cute. I take lots of pictures of him. Would you like to see some? Oh, and I earn money by running things at Longy School of Music in Cambridge. No, I do not play an instrument.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? – I love reading maps. Especially historical ones.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? – It really depends. It’s much easier to tell you my least favorite. But I do like slam balls a lot. It’s so cathartic.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? – I was pretty stoked about finally doing a 24″ box jump.
- What inspires and motivates you? – I’m pretty competitive but I prefer to do it secretly, so you all inspire me to work harder but I try not to show that. No one’s going to see this, right?
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? – Y’all are incredible. It’s such a welcoming, empowering community. People cheer for each other, friends are made… Your coaches will challenge you to aim high, work hard, and dial in on your “why” – no matter what your ability (or injury). There is so much caring for each person, meeting them wherever they are, and helping them reach *their* goals. I honestly could go on and on.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!