- What is your hometown? I’m from Candia NH
- What brought you to DPT? it was a Covid time. Saw add in newspaper. Yes some of us still read hard copy. It said did you gain weight. Need more energy, do you want to feel better. Well I said yes to it all and the rest is history.
- How long have you been training with us? I just hit my 6 month mark this month.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I like to garden and cook trying new recipes. It’s easy when your retired. Seems I never have a lot of time but I haven’t missed the three times a week at the gym. This gym is that important to me.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I used to run and play softball.Then you get old the knees go and you slow down. Not if you go to the gym small steps are better than none at all.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I like it all.I can really feel the difference. I have more energy and move better.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Box jumps couldn’t do even1 before now there not high but progress is a slow process.
- What inspires and motivates you? The classes you never know what to expect. I go and meet the regular girls at the gym take class and we all cheer each other on. It’s just a great environment.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just do it. The instructors are great. The environment is great. You put the time in and it works.They really work with you to succeed. It’s a win, win. Just do it.
Skip to content