- What is your hometown? Hampstead, NH
- What brought you to DPT? My sister Jess brought me to DPT.
- How long have you been training with us? 13ish months.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) In the real world I am a real estate agent and Accts payable specialist. I just recently got married and have 2 daughters (Gabrielle and kayla) also a cat named Max.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I love the movie Rudy.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Glute bridges because it’s bringing back my butt that was lost.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? A sit up! I’ve never been able to do a complete one before.
- What inspires and motivates you? My family and friends inspire and motivate me.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT?Joining DPT – best move ever, hang in there it’s worth it! You develop trust and friendships with your coaches and class mates and see yourself doing things you’d only thought about before.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!