Every week I’ll be sending you some awesome recipes that you can whip up easily and have leftovers for later in the week.
- 2 cups of shredded sweet potato or yams
- 1/2 of an apple, chopped
- 3 pieces of bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, optional
- Sea salt to taste
- Ghee, bacon fat or coconut oil
- In a skillet over medium heat, render / cook the bacon until it’s crispy. You can save the fat to cook the rest of the ingredients or pour off the fat and start over with a spoonful of ghee or coconut oil
- Add the sweet potato to the pan, cooking on medium heat until they begin to get golden brown.
- Add the apples and stir until they soften, about 3-4 minutes.
- Season with the maple syrup, cinnamon and sea salt, to taste.