- What is your hometown? I grew up in the New York suburbs about an hour away from the city.
- What brought you to DPT? My wife, Anna convinced me that I should start going.
- How long have you been training with us? I’ve been a member for 2 years now.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’m an engineer at iRobot helping Roombas avoid socks and such. We have a lovely cat, lemon that we are obsessed with.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I moved to the US when I was five.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Burpees mostly because it’s over pretty fast.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? The gym has definitely helped me balance out my exercise routine and led to me improving on my half marathon time by 10 minutes.
- What inspires and motivates you? Staying in shape and sometimes improving as I get older.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? It’s hard at first but it feels rewarding to dedicate some time to personal improvement. And after a while you can’t imagine what it would be like without it.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!