- What is your hometown? I am a born and raised Jersey Girl, but live in good old Manchester, NH!
- What brought you to DPT? After trying so many different gyms in the area, I just couldn’t seem to find the right fit. I saw a facebook ad and figured I’d give it a try. So thankful I did!
- How long have you been training with us? Been training since December 2016.. can’t believe its almost been 3 years!
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I am a Senior Business Analyst for Oracle. I am dog mom of two pups, Tucker (6) and Grayson (3). When not at work, just trying to enjoy life with my boyfriend, Brian!
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I am on my fourth passport. The previous 3 all have stamps from traveling to Australia. I plan to make sure that all my passports in the future get an Australia stamp!
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Hmmm.. I’d have to say glute bridges. Just when I thought they couldn’t hurt anymore, Erin or Emily come up with new ways to push me so they go back to hurting (in a good way).!
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Thanks to the mix of training at the gym and nutrition classes, I was able to complete my first ever 1/2 marathon in 2017. If wasn’t for the love and support of everyone through my training,I would have never been able to do it.
- What inspires and motivates you? Seeing what I am actually capable of and getting back to were I was my healthiest and fittest. Sometimes just having Emily give you that look to pick the heavier weight that you thought you couldn’t do.. and then doing it. You might not get all the reps in, but you did a few!
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Do it and give it your best try! What do you have to lose.. a few weeks of getting stronger and becoming part of a gym family that loves and supports you through everything!
Skip to content