- What is your hometown? Montreal
- What brought you to DPT? My husband had started doing jujitsu and felt guilty for spending so much time away from the house so he pushed me to find a gym of my own. I did some googling and came across DPT.
- How long have you been training with us? It will be 3 years in January.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I work remotely for a small Canadian music store two days a week. The rest of the time I’m taking care of two small humans and a brown wiener dog.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? For most of my childhood I wanted to be a singer and performed every chance I could. That dream died once I grew up and realized I hate the spot light.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Sleds because they’re fun and also a good balance of strength and conditioning.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Surpassing my pre-pregnancy strength and stamina after having my second baby.
- What inspires and motivates you? I want to be a good example for my kids. I love that they think going to the gym is just something all grown ups do. I’m also motivated by the fact that I’m much nicer to everyone in my family on days that I workout.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Don’t be fooled into thinking you’re not a gym person just because you’ve never liked going to the gym before. It’s just cause you haven’t found the right one yet.
Skip to content