- What is your hometown? Naugatuck, CT
- What brought you to DPT? Wanting to take back my mental health.
- How long have you been training with us? 3 years
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I am a nurse, partner and full time mom of a 15mo old
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I love to scuba dive.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Anything with a barbell because it allows me to lift heavy and it just feels right.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Working out all through pregnancy, then coming back after giving birth and unassisted pull ups!
- What inspires and motivates you? Feeling strong and healthy and being surrounded by woman who feel similarly.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? It’s ok to have an off day but just keep showing up!
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!