- What is your hometown? Manchester, NH
- What brought you to DPT? My daughter Meryl had heard about it from Margaret O’Leary. So we both joined for the start-up program.
- How long have you been training with us? Returned 6 months ago
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I oversee psychiatric and substance use outpatient and inpatient services at at local hospital. I live in Manchester with my husband, dog- Nokey and cat- Olive Oyl.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I have completed all the 4000 footers in NH. 48 peaks.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Squats- for leg strength and balance
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Improved strength, endurance and balance.
- What inspires and motivates you? Feeling healthier and stronger.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? It’s hard work but very much worth the investment of time and energy. Coaches are very supportive and invested!
Skip to content