- What is your hometown? Jim Thorpe, PA
- What brought you to DPT? I wanted a gym that had challenging group workouts without an intimidating environment.
- How long have you been training with us? I rejoined this January after a year hiatus. Prior to my break, I was a member for two or three years.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) Attorney for the commonwealth of ma’s department of labor relations
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? Oh geez! I’m boring and the oldest of three siblings
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Sled pushes or anything involving a relay race of sorts because it is the closest I will come to being a contestant on MTV’s the challenge
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Rejoining and consistently going to 7am classes since the new year
- What inspires and motivates you? The nutrition coaches encouraging me to focus on wellness and long term goals rather than quick fixes that do not last.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? DPT provides a welcoming and encouraging atmosphere where you can challenge yourself!
Skip to content