1. What is your hometown? I grew up in Methuen and currently live in Somerville.
2. What brought you to DPT? I was bored and unmotivated with at home workouts during quarantine. Also, my cousin Kristen has been trying to get me to join for years so I finally did it!
3. How long have you been training with us? It seems much longer, but only 7 months.
4. What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I recently went back to work in person (!!!) – I teach Kindergarten!
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I can probably rap the lyrics to every Drake song.
6. What is your favorite exercise and why? Anything focused on strength.
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Getting back into being a morning person and consistently going 3 times a week.
8. What inspires and motivates you? I’m really motivated by the people around me which is why I love this gym so much!
9. What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? I’m so glad I joined- great trainers, atmosphere and people. You wont regret it!