- What is your hometown? Millis, MA
- What brought you to DPT? needed accountability, and since joining I always show up!
- How long have you been training with us? 6 months
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I work in finance but for fun I enjoy hiking with my roommates in NH and spending time on the Cape with my family and of course long walks with the family dog Sadie!
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I was once in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? deadbugs, love feeling the ab burn the next day!
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? improving push ups
- What inspires and motivates you? teamwork and the coaches at DPT!
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just do it, you won’t regret it!
Skip to content