- What is your hometown? Millis, MA
- What brought you to DPT? needed accountability, and since joining I always show up!
- How long have you been training with us? 6 months
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I work in finance but for fun I enjoy hiking with my roommates in NH and spending time on the Cape with my family and of course long walks with the family dog Sadie!
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I was once in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? deadbugs, love feeling the ab burn the next day!
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? improving push ups
- What inspires and motivates you? teamwork and the coaches at DPT!
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just do it, you won’t regret it!
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!