Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Somerville, Robin!
1. What is your hometown? I grew up in Wilmington, MA but I’m loving the Somerville life!
2. What brought you to DPT? I needed a new gym closer to me (walking to class is a bonus) and I wanted to increase my strength with heavier weights as opposed to cardio based fitness
3. How long have you been training with us? I started at in December 2021
4. What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) This upcoming fall will be my 7th year in the public school system, and my 3rd year as a wellness teacher for grades K-4, I also nanny in the summer
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? My friends refer to “pulling a Robin” as taking a nap in a car due to my ability to sleep anytime, anywhere
6. What is your favorite exercise and why? Hmmm I love the corework especially with the PB because I think I have good core strength and then I realize I can be so much stronger
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far? My progress with the ropes is definitely what I’m most proud of! I think I might even like them now…
8. What inspires and motivates you? Both the coaches pushing me to go up in weight and the people in the classes absolutely crushing it keep inspiring me to keep leveling up
9. What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just do it and walk through the door, you’re never going to say you regretted a workout here at DPT. One good decision leads to another