1. What is your hometown? Childhood – Waterville, ME; Currently – Goffstown, NH
2. What brought you to DPT? Needed a change in my workout life
3. How long have you been training with us? Two months I think, feels longer
4. What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc)
a. Job – Certified Public Account
b. Married (Jamie)
c. Two kids (Reagan and Theodore)
d. Two dogs (Abbey and Cooper)
e. Hobbies – carting my kids around to their activities and anything my wife says
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I was a bit of an adrenaline junkie in my 20’s. I have gone skydiving (6 times), bungie jumping, hang-gliding, and I am a certified scuba diver.
6. What is your favorite exercise and why? I would say there isn’t one exercise that I don’t enjoy however, in the two months with DPT I have been able to use the ropes twice and enjoyed it a lot. It hits all points of strength and endurance that I love.
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Getting through a session of EMOM’s without becoming instantly sore or needing to boot.
8. What inspires and motivates you? Primarily, showing our kids a healthy lifestyle by eating well and working out. Also, it feels every workout I find I have made some kind of gain (increase in weight, reps or speed) which inspires/motivates me to come back and keep going!
9. What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? It’s not what you think. Don’t be fooled by the appearance of the trainers, these ladies make you work. They incorporate strength training exercises like deadlifts and snatches with endurance. That combination provides such a great workout, keeps my heart rate up and makes me want to come back for more.