Skip to content
1. What is your hometown?
2. What brought you to DP?
Some of my kickball friends talked about it so much that I decided to look into it. I only wish I joined sooner!!
3. How long have you been training with us?
It’s my one year anniversary this month!
4. What do you do in the “real world?”
I am a marketing specialist at a medical device company in Burlington. We make a cool cardiovascular imaging device that we hope will be able to prevent heart attacks one day.
I also play softball, am trying to convince myself to like running (training for a 1/2 marathon), and love to cook.
5. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I secretly (maybe not so secretly) love to sing Cher at karaoke.
6. What is your favorite exercise?
I’d say Sumo Deadlifts right now … I like to lift stuff up and put them down
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far?
Probably getting on track in the nutrition program and pushing through the roadblocks my mind creates during certain exercises (like box jumps!)
8. What inspires and motivates you?
The group of people around me at each session motivates me to push myself harder. It is pretty awesome to see everyone achieving their goals and hitting PRs. I am also pretty pumped every time I walk into a class and my mind says “I can’t do this” and then my body pushes me through.
9. What would you tell someone that is thinking of joining or has just joined DP?
Stop thinking about it and just sign up!! Your first class is really scary but it becomes addicting and fun after just a few sessions. Emily, Bill, and Callie (and everyone at DPT) are awesome and push you to be the best version of yourself