- What is your hometown? Portsmouth, NH
- What brought you to DPT? Teaching and really early mornings were zapping my energy, and I needed something to kick it back into gear.
- How long have you been training with us? 5.5 years
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I teach ESL at a Boston Public High School.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I was a radio DJ for about 7 years.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I like most core exercises, but my favorite is med ball situps.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? I’m excited to finally be able to do box jumps and lunges again after a knee injury a few years ago.
- What inspires and motivates you? Everyone at DPT!
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? I’ve been raving about DPT to my friends for several years. It’s the most fun you can have while exercising!
Skip to content