October Client of the Month: Liz Grenham
Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Somerville: Liz Grenham!
1. What is your hometown?
4. What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc)
I’m a Project Manager at Sprint, where I’ve been working for 17 years. My amazing husband Paul and I have 2 girls – Alice just turned 5 (but she’s going on 18), and Hazel is 3 1/2. We’ve been living in Somerville for about 10 years, and I hope we never have to leave because we love it here.
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you?
I LOVE to cook. And I love to eat at fancy restaurants, but I don’t bother with reservations, I just get there at 5:00 with all the other old people. And I am totally down with going out to dinner by myself 🙂
6. What is your favorite exercise and why?
Right now I really like those new SkiErgs – all the noise it makes when you’re using it makes me feel really powerful, and my shoulders felt great afterward.
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far?
I did weighted push ups the other week – I was pretty proud of myself 🙂 Next would be an unassisted chin up.
8. What inspires and motivates you?
9. What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT?