- What is your hometown? Lynn, MA
- What brought you to DPT? To find myself again.
- How long have you been training with us? Just over a year!
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I worked retail for 25 years and love being an auntie.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I’m Susie homemaker lol. From cooking, gardening to using a drill to build something.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Barbells squats and pulling the sleds. It really helps with my hips and lower back.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Conquering my mental state on how I looked.
- What inspires and motivates you? All of the coaches and everyone that goes to DPT! Except my sistah. Lol j/k
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? JUST DO IT! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!
Skip to content