- What is your hometown? Topsfield, Mass (home of the oldest fair in America!)
- What brought you to DPT? I didn’t have a consistent workout routine and wanted to do something different than just going to a gym or running. Kristen really enjoyed coming to DPT and the variety of each day’s workout, so I tagged along for a few workouts and decided to join up. I’m glad I did!
- How long have you been training with us? I’ve survived 1 year 🙂
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’ve been in the medical software business for 20 years. I’ve worked for several life sciences companies in the Boston area. The company I’m with know is a network solution for tracking pharmaceuticals through the supply chain. I live in Goffstown with my fiancee Kristen and my three kids Owen (13), Camryn (Cami) (12) and Dylan (9). I spend my weekends driving to my kids sports games and I coach my son’s basketball team every winter.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I’m a big Bob Dylan fan. I’ve seen him in concert over a dozen times.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I ran cross country and track in high school so like anything involving running, but I also like doing ropes and push-ups. Basically anything that doesn’t require flexibility.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Being able to do pull-ups!
- What inspires and motivates you? Seeing results and feeling good about myself after a tough workout. I like challenging myself and being pushed beyond my limits.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Keep going even if it hurts (and it will) and give your best effort during your workouts. You will see results if you stick with it.
Skip to content