- What is your hometown? – Cambridge, Maine
- What brought you to DPT? -I had recently moved back to the area and was looking to find fitness motivation and a way to meet new people. I saw the Facebook ad for the six-week program and the rest is history!
- How long have you been training with us? A year and two months
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) – I’m a Practice Manager of eleven departments at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and a dog mom to Gus.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I’ve never broken a bone or had a cavity.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Slam balls and ropes – both great ways to get out aggression after a bad day!
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? When I started I was scared of basically everything, especially box jumps. I also had a knee injury, which hindered me a bit as well, so I could barely do a 6inch box jump. Last week I had a PR of 26″, so that was pretty awesome.
- What inspires and motivates you? Seeing my progress over the last year. I appreciate how all the coaches at DPT have believed in me and pushed me to my potential. I am also incredibly thankful to all my gym-mates who never fail to make me laugh and encourage me every day.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Make the gym a priority, set goals, and just do it!
Skip to content