Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Manchester: Elsa Velazquez!
1. What is your hometown? Manchester, NH
2.What brought you to DPT? I was feeling lost and so out of shape that keeping up with my three year old was getting really hard.
3. How long have you been training with us? About 4 months.
4.What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) My husband and I owe a commercial construction company, I am mom of 3 one Angel my daughter who is 3 yrs old , a 14 yr old step-son and a dog name Colby.
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I love to dance and love soccer 🙂
6. What is your favorite exercise and why? The Starfish push up because it makes me feel strong !
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far? I have to say it would be the 20″ box jump for sure i was so scare and and intimidated by heights and also the donkey kicks.
8. What inspires and motivates you? My daughter she is the biggest fighter in my book , also the sassy crew that believes in me even when i don’t believe in myself and the coaches for pushing me out of my comfort zone.
9.What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just show up you won’t regret it !!!