Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Manchester: Tara Picard!
- What is your hometown? Born and raised in Canada, live in Candia.
- What brought you to DPT? A friend, Caryn Raymond,- thank you!!
- How long have you been training with us? Just over a year and a half n counting…
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I am a preschool teacher and mother of 5 grown boys, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 ducks, 2 chickens and 1 fish..
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I enjoys taking photos and have some of my work published in calendars.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I cant say that I have a favorite but I do like KB side bends. “tea pots”
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Showing up, giving it my all and getting it done, feeling healthier and stronger, that’s my biggest achievement.
- What inspires and motivates you? Each and every one of you at DPT, the trainers and my tribe, inspire and motivate me, encourage me and push me.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? DPT isn’t like any other gym, there’s teamwork and camaraderie, encouragement from teammates, personalized help from trainers, and for sure NO judgement. DPT is a family of individuals looking to better themselves and helping each other along the way.