Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Somerville: Sam Lemansky!
1. What is your hometown? Mount Laurel, NJ (moved up to Boston for college, and never left)
2. What brought you to DPT? Honestly, I don’t know how or why, but all of a sudden DPT ads started popping up all over my facebook and any other site that I visited. I must have fallen for the clickbait, because then I started getting Callie’s daily motivational emails as well. I couldn’t ignore it any longer, and signed up for a 6 week challenge…and here I am!
3. How long have you been training with us? Started right around Thanksgiving 2016
4. What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’m a supply chain project manager for Living Proof haircare.
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I’m a scrabble champ.
6. What is your favorite exercise and why? I like box jumps – always surprised that my little self can jump that high!
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Half way through Nutrition 1.0… actually getting my ass to the early 7am classes and building a healthy lifestyle to accompany the strength workouts.
8. What inspires and motivates you? The community at DPT keeps me coming back. From the strong mamas (I can barely take care of myself) to the trainers who truly walk the walk with their own goals and achievements, it’s a great group of people that I really enjoy spending my evenings and Saturday mornings with.
9. What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Keep coming back. It gets easier, and it’s totally worth it. You’re stronger than you think you are.