1) What is your hometown? My hometown is Bedford, New Hampshire
2) What brought you to DPT? Due to Covid I hadn’t done Crew through my highschool so I hadn’t worked out in a while. My mom had recently started going here and she really enjoyed it, so she convinced me to join as well.
3) How long have you been training with us? I think I’ve been training at DPT for around 3-4 months now.
4) What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) Outside of the gym I like to read and listen to music when I’m not doing schoolwork. I’m currently a junior in highschool and I participate in 3 clubs, the crew team, and honor societies. Last year I also joined Scouting (BSA) which has been a lot of fun and I’ve made some more friends that way. During the weekends I work at the local home and garden center which has been an amazing experience.
5) What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? One fun fact about me is that I love music, especially Harry Styles and 5SOS
6) What is your favorite exercise and why? My favorite exercise would have to be slam balls.
7) What is your biggest gym achievement so far? My biggest gym achievement is that I’ve been sticking to it, and been going pretty consistently.
8) What inspires and motivates you? Getting stronger and fitter is one of the main things that motivates me.
9) What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? I really like the fact that DPT is a judgement free zone and you can work on yourself still while in a group. It’s a lot of fun and you get to know the people you work out.