1.What is your hometown?
North Reading, MA
2. What brought you to Durbrow Performance?
I have a very good friend who brought me to DPT and said it had changed her life and it certainly has changed mine
3. How long have you been training with us?
4. What do you do in “the real world”?
I am the Director of Product Management for a Publishing company. I am married and have 3 kids-ages 23, 19, and 13
5. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I am a huge Red Sox and baseball fan
6. What is your favorite exercise?
Any ab exercise (hollow holds, sit ups, planking) and most variations of push ups
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far?
Coming back from a fairly serious back injury earlier this year and getting back to my pre-injury form was something I am pretty proud of.
8. What inspires and motivates you?
I am inspired by everyone I see at the gym all working at getting in shape and all the wonderful trainers at DPT. I am motived to continue because it makes me feel awesome and I think being in shape will help my overall health as I get older.
9. What would you say to someone who has just started or is thinking about joining DP?
I would say to anyone I meet that it will be tough but if you stay committed it will be one of the best things you can do for yourself. Everyone at DPT is fabulous and encouraging. I have made many good friends and still look forward to each and every session.