1. What is your hometown?
2. What brought you to DPT?
I was in a big rut with diet and exercise. I felt stuck and I knew from past experience that no other place was as effective at getting me on the right track.
Almost exactly a year! (this time around)
4. What do you do in the “real world?”
I work at SEO/Search Marketing. Basically that mean I help clients with website strategy, website content and a whole bunch of technical nerdy stuff.
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you?
I once made a very brief appearance on a reality TV show. One of the most random and funny moments of my life.
6. What is your favorite exercise and why?
I think right now it would have to be the barbell deadlift. this used to be something I struggled with but I’ve improved a lot as I’ve gotten stronger and worked on form. So its an exercise that reminds me of what I’m capable of if I work hard.
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far?
The day I hit 30″box jump was pretty cool!
8. What inspires you and motivates you?
In particular seeing some of the other ladies lifting and pushing really heavy weights. I think a lot of people still believe women aren’t that strong. well that definitely isn’t true for our DPT ladies!
9. What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or has just started at DPT?
You can accomplish so much if you just show up and put in the work, because you’ll get really good guidance and support. its awesome to be part of a community where everyone is working hard and encouraging each other.