2. What brought you to DPT?
I was feeling bored and uninspired working out by myself and not really seeing any positive results. I wanted a new way to push myself that included some accountability in a team atmosphere.
3. How long have you been training with us?
I started about four years ago this summer but had to take some time off in the middle for an injury. I have really been back for about one year.
4. What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc)
I work in higher education in the registrars office. I just got a new job at MGH Institute of Health Professions. I live in Revere with my girlfriend and three dogs. I love all Boston sports teams and almost any outdoor activity you can think of, except running
5. What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you?
I work at Fenway Park during baseball season.
6. What is your favorite exercise and why?
Tire flips because it’s a full body workout and it feels like an accomplishment every time.
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far?
Doing 25 uninterrupted push ups in a row from the toes.
8. What inspires and motivates you?
I am inspired by a beautiful sunrise, cliché I know, but it is truly inspiring to see what nature can do. I am motivated in knowing that I want to be the best version of myself today but also ten years from today.
9. What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT?
Just DO it! It will be hard at first but everything you have never done before is hard the first few times.