1.What is your hometown?
2. What brought you to DPT?
I was ready to make a change (for real this time)
3. How long have you been training with us
Since August 2015
4. What do you do in the “real world”?
I work at a Biotechnology firm, Biogen in Kendall Sq
5. What is one fun fact most people don’t know about you ?
That I volunteer as a Board Member with an nature education organization, Vermont Wilderness School that focuses on providing youth and adults with opportunities to reconnect with nature and their communities.
6. What is your favorite exercise?
Sledge hammer tires!!
7. What is your biggest gym achievement so far?
Hitting a 36″ Box jump
8. What inspires you and motivates you?
To try to be better than my previous self!
9. What would you say to someone who has just joined or is thinking about joining DPT?
Use the community and family at DPT as a support network – because there will be times when you want to give up or skip a day – but the DPT community will be there to help you stay on track.