Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Somerville: Keith McNeill!
- What is your hometown? Princeton NJ
- What brought you to DPT? Toffee and a diversion from Running
- How long have you been training with us? Over 1 1/2 years
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I work at Spotify, making sure you get your Daily Mixes and Discover Weekly. Toffee is my wife, we have 2 kids in High School, a dog and 2 cats!
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I was born in Alaska. Never saw Russia.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I kinda like box jumps. I keep waiting to pop my head through the ceiling tiles.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? I no longer bruise my arms with kettle bell clean and presses. I’m not quite sure how I fixed it. I can’t even figure out what I used to do to bruise my arms.
- What inspires and motivates you? Seeing everyone work so hard. Going always makes for a better day.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just go, it will make for a better day.