Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Manchester: Donna Fifield!
- Hometown: Goffstown NH
- Brought me to DPT: a way to spend time with my daughters and stay healthy
- How long I’ve been training with DPT: April marked 2 years
- What I do in the real world: I have my own cleaning business which allows me to have the flexibility to spend time with family. As a family we love to camp on the beach in Maine as well as at my parent’s camp in Vermont.
- Fun Fact: I love to line dance. I take lessons once a week with my mom
- Favorite Exercise: TRX Rows because I feel like this is one exercise I’m coordinated at ☺
- Biggest Achievement: The gym has given me so much confidence. I never ran before I joined the gym. Now I look forward to running all kind of races, including Spartan Races, with my girls.
- What inspires and motivates me: The people around me at DPT inspire me as well as staying healthy
- What I would say to someone thinking of joining: DPT truly becomes your second family. There is so much positive vibes from every and the instructors are great. This is the first gym that has taught me proper technique while also giving me the confidence to learn and challenge myself.