Durbrow Performance Training
Nutrition Coaching Programs
Our Philosophy: We coach for real life. Implementing and practicing strategies that will immediately make an impact. We keep it simple so you can focus on consistency and seeing progress. We focus on the whole person, nutrition, health and wellness. We offer a variety of coaching options to meet you where you are. Our coaching programs have different formats and levels of commitment to walk you through the process of building sustainable nutrition practices that work for YOU. It's time for you to find what will really work for you and have the support to see it through.
How Our Participants Described Their Nutrition Coaching Experience:
Durbrow Performance Training Nutrition Coaching is: transformative, educational, life-changing, empowering, supportive, realistic, developed for real people with real lives, effective, powerful, force for change.
What we offer:
30 Minute Consultation
60 Minute Coaching Session
90 Day Nutrition Coaching Programs (Introduction to Nutrition & Wellness for Real Life – Nutrition 1.0 & Light Lean Living – Nutrition Sustainability Program)
6 Month One on One Nutrition Coaching (Nutrition Life Program)
You can find a complete description for each below, along with a link to book consultation and coaching sessions.
Nutrition 30 Minute Consultation
During the consultation the coach will cover how to log food, how to read food labels, correct amount of water intake.
Timetrade link to book
Nutrition 60 Minute Coaching Session
During a coaching session the coach will review food log, recommend food swaps, make recommendations specific to you & your body, and complete a wellness check.
Timetrade link to book
Nutrition 1.0 90 Day Program
Introduction to Nutrition & Wellness -This is a 90 day group program. We focus on real food for real life. The focus is on tangible strategies & science to help you change your relationship with food AND your body’s relationship with food.
- 90 Days of Fun & Group Support
- Food Journal Weekly Review
- Weekly Videos & Daily Recipes
- Nutrition Plan - Food Lists & Recipes
- Assessments – Physical & Performance – Body Fat
- Macronutrients & Nutrient Timing & Body’s Systems
- Wellness Coaching Sessions- 2- per month, 6 total
- Grocery Shopping Trip & Cooking class
- Application Process – you need to be ready, this is an emersion learning course. We will anticipate a high level of participation in the form of logging food & class attendance. Your coach will hold you accountable but you must first being willing & ready to do the work.
*This program run twice a year- spring (February) & summer (August) sessions only*
Nutrition Sustainability 90 Day Program
Lean Light Living -This is a 90 day group program. We focus on 8 practices of sustainability and practice each concept in your real life, with support of tools, tips and your coach. We focus on tangible strategies and consistency in action.
- 90 Days of Fun & Group Support
- Practice Weekly Review
- Weekly Habit Tracking
- Weekly Videos
Include application link
6 Month One-on-One Nutrition Coaching Program
When is the last time someone sat down with you, asked you what goals you have and helped you set the right goals for you?
What could you accomplish in 6 months if someone helped you develop the skills necessary to get to your outcome, and check-in on you weekly?
Imagine taking 6 months to develop habits, strategies & patterns of behaviors that are uniquely designed for you, to work for you, for your body, in your life.
6 months allows for the integration, practice & mastery of one habit at a time. Beyond the breakthrough is the stabilization & incorporation of the work to insure your continued success.
We will work on mastering habits, one habit at a time.
For example, you might start by:
- Eating breakfast every day
- Eating lean protein with each meal and snack
- Making smart carb choices at each meal
- Sleeping 30 minutes more a night
- Cooking at home
Based on your own personal limiting factors, there are likely dozens of simple habits you can put to work immediately that will make a big impact.
You need a coach to help support, motivate, slow you down and create a space for you to do the work. Like the long lasting, life changing kinda work.
Often we do not need more information, we need to practice the implementation & consistency.
OR, we are too close to the forest we cannot see the trees. Meaning you are too close to your own situation to see it clearly, to see what is missing, or not working in your favor.
We will have 12 sessions, precisely two per month, over the course of six months.
- During our sessions we will determine what goals you want to achieve and
formulate attainable action plans.
- We will help you breakdown each step to incorporate into your daily life.
- We will support you by providing guidance,
encouragement, and hold you accountable to your word.
- We will assess progress, course correct if needed and help you to keep your eye on the prize.
What is a nutrition coach & why do I need one?
A coach is like a tour guide to a place where you already live.
Let’s say you live in a city that seems fairly familiar. But one day, maybe…
- you read up on the history of your city, and realize that many fascinating things happened just on your street.
- a friend says “Hey! Let’s try that café down the street!” and you realize that you’ve walked past that place 100 times without noticing it.
- you buy a bike and discover it’s much more efficient than your car for getting through rush-hour traffic.
- you walk down a new street that you don’t normally take, and discover a delightful little hidden park.
That’s what a coach does: she helps you explore the potential and the resources that you already have around you and inside you, then puts that potential and those resources into action — perhaps past the limits that you may have inadvertently set for yourself.
- Maybe that comes from new information.
- Maybe that comes from helping you see things in a new way.
- Maybe that comes from giving you a new tool or strategy. Or a good action plan.
- Maybe that comes from pushing you out of your comfort zone.
How do you know if you are ready?
This is the courage phase. The “courage phase” is the gap between committing to something and possessing the skills to accomplish it.
Moving forward takes courage. At times like this it’s nice to borrow courage from a coach or mentor who’s been through the process themselves.
Having a coach who understands makes all the difference in the world. Having a coach who understands, and holds you accountable can change your world.
How to Get Started:
Enrollment: There is no enrollment process for the consultation or single coaching session. Simply schedule a consultation by using the link found in the description.
For the 90 Day 1.0 program, sustainability program or 6 month coaching program, submit an application which is also found in the description above.
Scheduling: After the completion of the application a coach will be in touch to confirm receipt and establish a schedule. There are 2 sessions of the 90 program run a year- Spring Session (Feb-April) & Fall Session (August – October)
Consultation – $50 (can book 1 time only)
Coaching Session – $140 (can book up to 3)
90 Nutrition Program – $419
6 Month Coaching - $1800