When is the last time someone sat down with you, asked you what goals you have, helped you set the right goals for you, helped you learn & develop the skills necessary to get to you outcome, and check-in on you weekly for 6months? What could you accomplish in 6months?
Imagine taking 6 months to develop habits, strategies & patterns of behaviors that are uniquely designed for you, to work for you, for your body, in your life.
6 months allows for the integration, practice & mastery of one habit at a time. Beyond the breakthrough is the stabilization & incorporation of the work to insure your continued success.We will work on mastering habits, one habit at a time.
For example, you might start by:
- Eating breakfast every day
- Eating lean protein with each meal and snack
- Making smart carb choices at each meal
- Sleeping 30 minutes more a night
- Cooking at home
Based on your own personal limiting factors, there are likely dozens of simple habits you can put to work immediately that will make a big impact.
You need a guide, a coach to help support, motivate, slow you down and create a space for you to do the work. Like the long lasting, life changing kinda work.
Often we do not need more information, we need to practice the implementation & consistency.
OR, we are too close to the forest we cannot see the trees, meaning you are too close to your own situation to see it clearly, to see what is missing, or not working in your favor.
We will have 12 sessions, precisely two per month, over the course of six months.
- During our sessions we will determine what goals you want to achieve andformulate attainable action plans.
- We will help you breakdown each step to incorporate into your daily life.
- We will support you by providing guidance,encouragement, and hold you accountable to your word.
- We will assess progress, course correct if needed and help you to keep your eye on the prize.What is a coach & why do I need one?
- A coach is like a tour guide to a place where you already live.
- Let’s say you live in a city that seems fairly familiar. But one day, maybe…
- You read up on the history of your city, and realize that many fascinating things happened just on your street.
- A friend says “Hey! Let’s try that café down the street!” and you realize that you’ve walked past that place 100 times without noticing it.
- You buy a bike and discover it’s much more efficient than your car for getting through rush-hour traffic.
- You walk down a new street that you don’t normally take, and discover a delightful little hidden park.